Post 9: If you had one year to travel arround the world
If I had one year to travel arround the world and I have the money to pay the trip I would like visit New Zealand. This is a country located in the south west of Ocean Pacific and is formed for two big island: North Island and South Island and a lot of little islands.
I would go in a working holiday and I chose this country because I know is one of the most appropriate for do this type of travel. Here, I could work picking up fruit, in a farm, in a coffe shop (I love coffe so that could be great) or in a hotel because turism and agriculture are the most important industries.
In New Zealand I would like visit the nature; the observatorys to see the stars, the volcans, the beachs and the mountains, also I would like visit the location where The lord of the rings was recorded in Matamata. I would like know arts and technique of sculpt in wood of the Maori culture, the original nation of this territory.
The place where The lord of the rings was recorded.
Where are the little hobbit houses.
Sculpt in wood
Lake Tekapo and the Southern Alps on South Island



I know (something)
ResponderEliminarthat (It is one of the most appropriate (thing)
(for doing this type of travel.)
I know it is one of the most appropriate for doing this type of travel :)