Post 8: Your favourite Subject this term

One subject that I learning and enjoying a lot this semester is Workshop of audiovisual design, I took this subject in university. Since little, I was interested in films so when I saw this subject in the programme of Theater  Design I was really expectant and happy.

My teachers are Cristobal Ramos and Katiuska Valenzuela, both studied theater design and currently work in the art department on different films.

In this subject we learned how a films was created, since the writing of the script untill the edition in a special software. In class we saw a lot of films, analyze and comment them, I designed the art of a music video and we discuss about famous films directors so I spoke to me classmate about Stanley Kubrick and Igman Bergman.

Curently, this subject hasn't finished and we are in the last work, this is film a short. This process includes thinking in a main idea, writing a script, organize a big team, define roles like director, producer, art designer, cameramen, editor and more. In this project I am director and general producer. We are going to start record this film in september 22 and I am so eager and anxious. 


Sketch

Character







Comentarios

  1. Sounds amazing but challenging at the same time, i can't wait to have this subject in a few years.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3. My favourite piece of technology

Post 10, Final Thoughts