Post 3. My favourite piece of technology
My favourite piece of technology is my laptop. I depend a lot on my laptop. I use this for learning; working watching films, series and videos, doing homeworks and communicating whith other people. When I was a child I used the computer to play online in minijuegos.com or disney.com, that was when I didn´t have anything to do, only play everyday. When I was an adolescent, my mother gave me a laptop, before that I only used a big and old computer.
Currently, in the University I use laptop everyday to do virtual 3D projections (models), draw, make collage, answer e-mails, make presentations, shearch information and images on internet and keep files. For that I use programs such Photoshop, Wysiwyg and Sketchup. As well as I use laptop to watch Netflix and download a lot of films and series, also my laptop is full of files of movies and series and it need more memory.
I like laptops because they give to me infinite possibilities to create and know new things.
If my laptop spoil or broke I die.
Currently, in the University I use laptop everyday to do virtual 3D projections (models), draw, make collage, answer e-mails, make presentations, shearch information and images on internet and keep files. For that I use programs such Photoshop, Wysiwyg and Sketchup. As well as I use laptop to watch Netflix and download a lot of films and series, also my laptop is full of files of movies and series and it need more memory.
I like laptops because they give to me infinite possibilities to create and know new things.
If my laptop spoil or broke I die.
A digital collage of Marlor, character of El coordinador
Scenic design workshop, 2016
A digital model of scenography and light of Santa María de las flores negras
Scenic design workshop, 2017
A digital model of a set, song Tú nombre y el mio
Scenic design workshop, 2018



The work that you do on your laptop it's truly amazing, congratulations for that. Laptops can be really usefull in our career, but we have to choose a great one so it can support all the things we need
ResponderEliminar