Post 6, Free Themed Post: Paranormal Events
I haven't experienced ''common'' paranormal events like ghosts or aliens. I think aliens are real because I can't think that we are the only living organism in all the huge universe, but I don't think aliens are like in the movies,with green bodies and with a big head.
But, when I was a child I lived two other types of paranormal events.
The first event happened when I was 2 years old. In that time I was sick, I didn't drink, didn't eat, didn't walk, didn't play and I slept all the time of the day. That period took around seven days, and the doctors couldn´t find what happend to me. My mother thought I was going to die. Oneday my grandmother locked me and herself into a room and prayed next to me for four hours. After that I woke up healthy and I sayed to my mother: Hi, I'm thirsty, I want tea. Currently, I don't know what was that, a witchcraft? black magic? a ghost? Maybe yes, maybe not, but I never sick like that again.
The second happened when I was 4 years old. In that time I had an imaginary friend, his name was Señor Mauten, he was among 50 or 55 years old, he always used a formal suit and a top-hat and the only thing we kept doing together was to fix bicycles. And I told my family that they always had to salute him. My family was a little scared with this this situation, but Mister Mauten was a nice friend, maybe he was a ghost or a vision of other world, I don't know.
I think those two experiences were related with some energies (paranormal) that human can't feel in a conscious way and only some people can feel in a few moments of their life with some specific environment and time.
But, when I was a child I lived two other types of paranormal events.
The first event happened when I was 2 years old. In that time I was sick, I didn't drink, didn't eat, didn't walk, didn't play and I slept all the time of the day. That period took around seven days, and the doctors couldn´t find what happend to me. My mother thought I was going to die. Oneday my grandmother locked me and herself into a room and prayed next to me for four hours. After that I woke up healthy and I sayed to my mother: Hi, I'm thirsty, I want tea. Currently, I don't know what was that, a witchcraft? black magic? a ghost? Maybe yes, maybe not, but I never sick like that again.
The second happened when I was 4 years old. In that time I had an imaginary friend, his name was Señor Mauten, he was among 50 or 55 years old, he always used a formal suit and a top-hat and the only thing we kept doing together was to fix bicycles. And I told my family that they always had to salute him. My family was a little scared with this this situation, but Mister Mauten was a nice friend, maybe he was a ghost or a vision of other world, I don't know.
I think those two experiences were related with some energies (paranormal) that human can't feel in a conscious way and only some people can feel in a few moments of their life with some specific environment and time.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario