Post 7: Website that you enjoy visiting

I am going to talk about a well-known website of distribution of music and podcast. This website is SoundCloud (www.soundcloud.com), it is usefull to upload, publicise and share independent musical proyects and to upload and share podcast, this is a online ''radio'' and the most interesting is that you can listen it when you want because they are uploaded in the internet. In SoundCloud people can up audio files and other people can make a comment, share the file in other social network or download.

I began used this webside in 2017 because my brother recommended to me. I mostly visit two accounts and they are Civilcinema and Flimcast. This two accounts are about films. Civilcinema is a serious, formal and thoughtful channel, here they talk mostly about independet films and until now they has been share 339 podcast! Flimcast is less serious, they comment, analyze and tell the history about flims with some humor, somethimes they are really funny and until now they has been share 221 podcast! I think never, in my entire life, wil can listen all those podcasts.
And one day I went to a bar to saw and listening how Flimcast was record, the public could ask questions, comments and talk with the man who did the podcast and every those was been recording in the podcast, now you can listen this podcast here:
- https://soundcloud.com/flimcast/flimcast-200-vol-2-paloma-salas
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kWawHP6UM

Currently in this semester, I'm in a audiovisual art class so this website has been very usefull to me, I has been learned a lot while listen this podcast. Also, I have always been interested in cinema.
Here I put the link of Civelcinema and Flimcast:
www.soundcloud.com/civilcinema
www.soundcloud.com/flimcast



 








Comentarios

  1. I will listen to both of thus podcasts. I've heard about podcasts before but never actually listened to one, but as i also love cinema as you, i think i'll enjoy this ones.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: Your favourite Subject this term

Post 3. My favourite piece of technology

Post 10, Final Thoughts