Post 5, An important photograph
This is an important photograph for my, it is in paper (wooo! a really old photo). This photo was taken in school when I was in second or third grade and I was 8, 9 or 10 years, I don't remember well. In there appears Ariel, myself, Fabián, Vicente, Carlos, Tomás Bustamente, Luciano, Tomás Muñoz, Eduardo and Isidora, we was the football team of our grade and this photo was taken previous to a match with another grade. I remember it with love because in that time the differences between our were accepted, everyone could play football; men, women, bad, good, tall, short, skinny or fat. The only important was stay together and have a good time. In fact, we trained with a coach (our fathers and mothers), practice every saturday and we thought ourself were the best. I also remember the emotion of play a match with a lot of people seeing us, my mother shouting words to support to me. I was feeling really proud of myself.
I played football in the school with my friends until I was 15 years old. I still meeting with four of the persons who are in the photo, we are close friends but the others went to another school and I never saw them again, I remember them with loving and happiness.

Those are great memories, when we were inocents and didn't see differences between us as childs.
ResponderEliminar