Post 4: (Free themed post) What is your take on...
The current violence against women shock me, scare me and make me think how a human being can be so cruel and inhuman. I'm thinking in cases like the woman who was rape en Spain for five men who are known like ''La manada'', the violence against Nabila Rifo and some no famous but daily acts like the permission that some men feel to shout disagreeables things to a woman in the street, the discrimination agains women who are pregnant and looking for work (thay are seen like a problem) and the general idea that women should be mother yes or yes and they have to clean the house, they have to staying in the kitchen and they have to do only domestic works. The last idea sound bad and out of time and context (I mean we are in XXI century, we are a little evolved) but I know some people still thinking like that. So, I support the feminist movement because wants to overthrow the machismo and establish equality between men and women, but this is a very long process that include new laws, new forms of educations and new forms to thing and see the world.

It's really frustrating being a women in the present, even when we know and believe that we're enough evolved not to be violent and disrespectful with each other.
ResponderEliminar