Post 2 Why did you choose this career/study programme?

When I was a child my favourite activities were playing with little objects (like a mockup of the reality), playing soccer, see cartoons at the TV and doing crafts. When I was an adolescent and I was in the last high-schoool year my favourite subjects was arts and mathematics so I became interested in studied arquitecture, industrial design or photography but I did't was really sure about anything, I was a bit of a mess about my future. When I finished high-school I want study something interesting, something  what I really want to be and something not boring.

At the end of 2014 (when I gave PSU test) I known Theater Design was a career and a profession. My career options was Theater Design, Industrial Design and Cinema and Television. So, I decided (I don´t remenber particulary why) to study Theater Design, a curious, unknown and crazy career. That was a good resolution, I like my career, I like desing and building scenography and design the lighting of a show. In the future I want to learn many of lighting because is the part of theater that I like more. Also I like doing mockup (model) and this can be a job in the future.





                                        A miniature figure of a character              A collage of a charecter
                                        2015, first year of university                     2015, first year of university 



A miniature projection of a scenography
2015, first year of university 


Comentarios

  1. I know you will learn a lot about lighting. luck with yours mockups!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For what you tell, I think this career includes most of your interests and thing which you find challenging. I know you will make great things. Good luck with your studies

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved the images you uploaded with your text, they're really good. And its really great that you could finally found the perfect career for you and that you could stay here.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: Your favourite Subject this term

Post 3. My favourite piece of technology

Post 10, Final Thoughts